Startup advisor play an important role to lead a new business startups. Here are some tactics that every founder should know, how to utilize the knowledge of startup mentors to run business successfully.
Starting up your own business without any support or guidance may appear heroic but it you might be delaying your chances of success. Associating with a startup advisor or a guest advisor can impact your decision-making skill and introduce you to a new concept which otherwise, becomes difficult, because an entrepreneur is solely engaged making his/her business plan work and might overlook other areas which need attention.
Getting an advisor on board can improve the way your company operates. An external advice works as a complimentary source of information for running your business more effectively using the experience of others.
How Startup advisor can transmogrify your business:
Here is how startup advisor can help:
• A startup advisor will be honest with you. Since the advisor is not employed with you or working for you, he/she will always come up with most honest advice and feedbacks. If an advisor thinks that you are sailing on the wrong ship, they will immediately tell without hesitation. This helps in better deciphering the bottlenecks and nipping the bud at the right time and hence maximizing your chances to succeed.
• A good and efficient startup advisor can help new business startups with quiet advice and consultation. There’s an age-old adage,” A wise man learns from the mistakes of others”, startup advisors brings with them their experience, their reason for failure and success which works as a learning ground for the new startups for improvising their business plan which eventually help them to succeed. As a new business startup, you might face issues like aggravating employees, legal and documentation issues reference for business or reviewing your business model, a startup advisor works as a panacea for all your problems.
• Seeing around corners. As CEO, you have everything in front of you. An advisors or Startup mentors help you see the situation apart from the normal field view which helps in ensuring that you have a 360-degree approach to embark upon a situation.
• An efficient startup advisor works as a coach whom who can entrust with all your issues and problems and they come up with a right and practical solution to it. Moreover, similar to a professional coach, a startup advisor will help you understand the nuts and bolts of your business and trains you to come up with the best solution for your business related problems. Startup advisor has relevant experience in the field and hence you can seek their advice when required. Also, they act as your agony aunt or punching bag where you can unwind yourself which otherwise is not possible.
• Your complete training ground, as a new startup business you need funding to run your business and manage the operational cost. Before hitting directly at the shot, Small business consultant works as training ground in front of whom you can pitch your startup business plan and they will always come up with honest feedback. Since they carry a heavy bag of experience, it is easy for them to suggest you with an alternative pitch which can fetch you funding to make your business successful.
To sum it up, we can say that the role of a startup advisor helps the entrepreneur suggest with design constraint, helps the founder focused on their goal and work on priorities without getting deflected or hindered by daily glitches that come in the business. As a new startup business owner, your focus should always be on increasing productivity achieving business goal, a good and efficient startup advisor ensures that you succeed in doing the same.
Source: Veloz Techform – Startup consultanting firm