Oracle’s largest annual customer conference in Africa will focus on cloud adoption and the digital transformation of business.
Oracle Digital Days provide a unique opportunity to discover how to adopt the cloud more quickly, take advantage of the opportunities it presents, and stay in control. This interactive event will explore how cloud ecosystems can drive digital transformation and make data-driven innovation a reality in your organization.
Taking place in 3 major African cities during the month of November – Lagos, Nigeria on the 2nd, Johannesburg, South Africa on the 9th and Nairobi, Kenya on the 11th, the Oracle Digital Day will cover:
- Cloud Infrastructure– hardware and software systems, storage, servers and processors
- IT systems development– development tools
- PaaS and IaaS – state-of-the-art technological platforms in the Cloud
- EPM and ERP systems available in the Cloud
- HCM solutions in the SaaS model
- Customer Experience – cloud solutions for ensuring excellent customer relations
This year, sessions will be profiled thematically to suit the interests of particular target groups – such as leaders of IT, finance, HR, marketing, sales and support departments, as well as software developers.
Oracle Digital Day 2016 will also feature case studies from customers like Eskom and Tiger Brands, live demo sessions, and inspiring discussions with experts, analysts and practitioners.
Follow the conference on Twitter under the hashtag #OracleDigitalDay or register for your particular country event here: